Akfix universal fast adhesive: a multi-purpose product, has a high bonding strength and is suitable for bonding a variety of materials, therefore perfect for woodworkers.
This product is great for filling in small holes, and the spray activator allows it to dry in seconds, allowing you to continue working with it right away.
- High bonding strength.
- Suitable for use on vertical surfaces as it will not drip or slump.
- It is particularly suited to bonding difficult substrates which have a porous or uneven nature since it increases bonding strength by preventing the adhesive to be absorbed by the surface.
Available in 400 mL and 65 grams.
- It is suitable for the bonding of a very wide range of materials, including acidic surfaces and some porous ones, where rapid bonding times are required.
- Suitable for MDF, wood, chip wood, rubber, most plastics, leather and other common substrates.
- Especially suitable for the applications where cure speed needs to be accelerated.
- Although Akfix 705 has a degree of gap filling ability, it is generally recommended for use on close-fitting parts and fairly smooth, even surfaces.